Thursday, May 13, 2010

Well, shit.....My computer took powder last night while I was talking to the Sisterhood....Son of a low down, dirty, rotten, skanky bitch....And we were telling some really good stories...Let's recap...internet pajamas, verbal assault in the parking lot by a scary broad, cougars, pocket drawers, Quasimodo, crotch fire (not a rash!!) and.....Oh yeah, SMEXING!!!!!!!!!  OME...I was  laughing so hard.....And we know it's a successful chat when someone pees.......
So, since I didn't get to say goodnight last night....uh...goodnight and thanks for making me laugh until my face hurt! I love you guys! My sanity has been restored....ok, that's a stretch.....how about my sanity has been returned to it's normal state? More accurate....

I was going to complain about the crappy, rainy, COLD (40 freakin' degrees? Seriously?? It's MAY fer cryin' out loud!) weather today but then I saw that it snowed in Rapid City yesterday, so not complaining....At least you don't have to shovel rain....

I'm still trying to figure out what the purpose of my blog is going to be...I'm open to suggestions...I guess I could just be like Seinfeld and be about nothing in particular...I'm pretty good at nothing in particular...Or maybe some spectacular inspiration will hit me and I will find my purpose in life....ok, I'll settle for at least writing something worth reading...

*listening to: "Arena of Pleasure"- W.A.S.P.

From the Dark Side......

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm.....snorting, position examples, mice in pants....can't wait until tonight :)

    ReplyDelete