Sunday, May 16, 2010

Chapter 85 and the end of the weekend

So, I got a tweet on my phone that chapter 85 was up...and I'm sitting in a freakin' symposium! I had to wait all day to get home to read....ARGH!! And then when I got home, I still had to get the dang lawn mowed....All I could think about was getting done and getting to my laptop! Exercise in self control...So, now I've read it....and reread it...and re-reread it....And I'm sure that I'll be reading again several times...And then when the whole story is done (that's actually a really sad thought...the story will end eventually) I'm sure I'll be reading it over and over again. What is it about this story???? I dunno...go figure. If anyone has theories, I'm open to hearing them.

I'm staying away from the Sisterhood chat tonight....but I had a really good time last night. Looking forward to the next one already..... 

R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Heavy metal has lost an icon...He's actually credited with creating the heavy metal salute  \m/ >_< \m/

"No sign of the morning coming
You've been left on your own
Like a Rainbow in the Dark" - Dio

*listening to "Rainbow in the Dark" - Dio


From the Dark Side...

2 comments:

  1. I read half of chapter 85 and got bored ?!?!
    I think CW&IA has stolen my MoTU love....but don't tell anyone...ssshhhhh....I will read the last couple of chapters once she gets some more up. All this stopping and starting is giving me motion sickness....Yup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. K, there is a buzz all over FB saying that the last chapter she put up (86) will be the second to last chapter....Hoy crap balls, what an epic adventure soooooo many woman (and probably their husbands) have had!

    ReplyDelete