Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Welcome to the Dark Side

No, there are no cookies here...you want cookies, then bring yer own dang cookies! What I DO have is snarky comments, wiseass remarks, astute observations ....and the occassional brilliant insight. I'll be sure to highlight those so they don't go unnoticed....

So, why have a blog? Well, DUH!!!...because everyone else has a blog, right? I'm just keeping up.....'

Ok....learned something new today.....I now know what smexing means....I think......Not sure I could use it in a sentence though....Not sure that I would ever want to use it in a sentence...

So, welcome to my blog....Who knows what topics will  appear here.... 









1 comment:

  1. "I thought when I heard the new Eclipse Soundtrack listing my husband would be in for some good smexing, but it was so disappointing that I took a valium and went to bed"

    Yup....not that I have a husband....love that word!!!

    ReplyDelete