Saturday, May 15, 2010

Too Lazy to Think of a Title....

I'm trying desperately to not fall asleep and do a face-plant on my keyboard...I'm getting too dang old for this all-nighter shit....And yet, given the same opportunity, I'd do it all over again. As my BFF Val is fond of saying, "get up! you can sleep when you're dead!"  Many more of these late nights and that might come sooner that I'd like. Once again, I'd like to thank the academy....no, wait...the sisterhood for making what I am today...TIRED!!!

I still haven't figured out what I want to blog about. The first thing that comes to mind is animals, but then it winds up being a veterinary Q&A.... "hey, my dog has this *insert anomaly here* on his *insert body part here*. Whaddaya think it is?" Sure, I can tell you without seeing it what it is, how severe it is, and whether or not it's likely to be fatal....right. So, probably not animals...I may sometimes get on my soapbox about certain animal-related issues. Fair warning...

39 hours without sleep...I think I'm doing pretty dang good...Contrary to popular belief, I can in fact find my ass with both hands....
So, on that note...I'm off
As always....from the Dark Side

* listening to "Meet Virginia" - Train




2 comments:

  1. I had a severe 'hood hangover after that night! so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Severe 'hood hangover"....I love it! I have to remember that one!

    ReplyDelete