Friday, July 16, 2010

"A Life Unexamined....."


"A life unexamined is not worth living" - Socrates

Inspiration comes from unusual and unexpected sources.....
I was talking to a very close friend of my late brother John's, and we talked about my quest to find a purpose for my little blog. He suggested "an observation of the human condition"  .......
hmmmm....*scratching head*   What the hell does it mean?

The beauty of  "an observation of the human condition" is the abstraction. Endless possibilities, infinite topics, no constraints. Pure editorial. My freakin' opinion of whatever moves my soul at the moment. Nice and non-committal.....


And so, the blog has a purpose....sort of...


Oh yeah, and I added some tunes......


observing.....from the Dark Side

*listening to "Perfect Strangers" - Deep Purple

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmmmm, still totally intimidated by this post, but seeing as it is my mission to involve myself in ever aspect that is you, i'll give it a go...
    I could spurt on about using the mind, seeing as i'm meant to be an "academic" (yes I feel like a total fake using that word) now, but i'm not gonna.
    Instead, I'll talk about my inspiration that comes from the wonderfulness of friends.
    In getting to know someone, in a rather unconvential electronic way, I have found out more about what I believe, what I value, and how what I have been through has shaped me, than at any other time recently. What a gift this person is to my life, a true inspiration, not only in her sharing of her soul, but in showing me a little of mine through her eyes. Thank you

    ReplyDelete