Saturday, June 26, 2010

Reality Check!

I'd like to think that I can live this life without any input from the rest of the world, but lately,  it hasn't seemed to be working that way. In the past few months, I've found that, when I least expect or deserve it, some people will step up and provide exactly what I need at a particular moment in time. Recently, I have been gifted with everything from help with a really stupid problem to a friendship that I 'm going to cherish forever. I find myself asking "why" a lot, because I still tend to be suspicious, and don't always feel like I've earned something, but I'm starting to find that sometimes, things, and people for that matter, really are what they appear to be, without any hidden cost or agenda. So, I guess this is my way of saying thank you to some people....and I think you all know who you are....

Now, this doesn't mean that I'm turning into a sunshine bright, "the world is all wonderful", "I love everyone" kind of person. There is no danger of changing the name of the blog. I still see the world from the Dark Side....

* listening to "If Today Was Your Last Day" - Nickelback

1 comment:

  1. I was waiting for an update. I’m happy that this is a positive moment for you and you are feeling good, because you so deserve that. I’m thinking we must be opposites, not just opposite side of the world either :) I’m peeking out from under the covers of my bed and wondering if I should even get out of it this week or just stay there until Eclipse? I've never been accused of being sunshine bright but this week takes the cake of lurking in the dark side...well shit guess I should start a blog and vent there huh instead of verbal spewing here? Anyways, I have missed you more than you know

    ReplyDelete