Saturday, June 5, 2010

Walking in a Minefield....

Honestly, some days it really isn't worth chewing through the restraints....
Once again, I'm reminded why I'm not a people person. Just when I think I've found some solid footing, the earth shifts under me again and the universe brutally schools me one more time on the ways of the world.......
It's like trying to navigate a minefield without a map....you know it's just a matter of time. If you're lucky, it'll kill you outright - if not, the best you can do is gather up the pieces and find a safe place to regroup.

So, I'm going to hide out here in the dark side for a while, reassess my view of the world and see how things resonate...in between banging my head on the wall.


.....from the Dark Side.....


listening to "Allies" by Heart



1 comment:

  1. Some days are introspective and moody...seems to be that everything you thought was wrong, the ideal and picture you had created was an illusion. Careful study of every nuance and gesture is studied for a clue of how you got it so wrong... These are usually the days that I am premenstrual.
    Im not an advocate of "if you can't beat them, join them" (who came up with that crap???)but I am an advocate of learning thru experience and damn girl I must be a professor at that shit by now and yet there is so much more to learn.
    When you have been through the navigating and find solid ground again I'll be waiting...not like a dopey cheerleader on the side lines, but like a comrade who has navigated the frontline and found victory internally.
    As always love you like a sister

    ReplyDelete